Terms and Conditions
KND Tours and Shuttles undertakes to provide all services offered subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, which terms and conditions are accepted by the passenger.
- KND Tours and Shuttles guarantees all reservations for scheduled day tours provided that it is requested forty-eight (48) hours prior to departure.
- KND Tours and Shuttles makes every effort to ensure that the various services making up your tour will be carried out efficiently and as specified.
- Our drivers are trained and possess the necessary qualifications and documents.
PASSENGER means: individuals, groups, companies or other legal persons using the Services offered by KND Tours and Shuttles includes the agents of passengers.
SERVICES means: the provision of accommodation and/or transportation and/or meals as offered by KND Tours and Shuttles and accepted by the Passenger. DEPARTURE means: the scheduled date of departure of the KND Tours and Shuttles vehicle.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification. Prices are also subject to adjustment in the event of changes in government-imposed taxes, fuel price, tourism levies and or the introduction of national, regional or local taxes or levies of whatever nature.
- All prices and rates are quoted in ZA Rand unless otherwise specified. Payment in approved foreign currency will be accepted at the rate of exchange applied by the bankers of KND Tours and Shuttles at the time of receipt of payment. Any shortfall resulting from exchange rate fluctuations will be for the account of the passenger.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUSIONS
The tour price excludes: Any tips and gratuities (left to the individual’s discretion); personal items (beverages, cigarettes, telephone calls, and other extras); visas, health requirements. (KND Tours and Shuttles accepts no responsibility if such documentation is not in order – visitors should consult their travel agents.)
Twenty-five percent (25%) of any tour price is due and payable on booking the tour. The final payment is due and payable before departure. Our offices accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard). In the event of payment being made by credit card, a surcharge of 5% applies to the total tour price.
Children of all ages are welcome on our scheduled day tours.
Children 12 years and under pay only 50% of the tour price provided they are accompanied by an adult on day tours.
KND Tours and Shuttles are able to provide child seats when required, however, we do advise that guests supply their own seats for children and infants. KND Tours and Shuttles cannot be held responsible should the seats provided not be suitable for the guests’ requirements.
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- All amendments & cancellations shall only be valid if received by KND Tours and Suttles in writing.
- For any reservation canceled within 24 hours a refund is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Amendments and all cancellations en route must be made with KND Tours and Shuttles directly. Please note that en route cancellations and amendments may incur additional fees as determined by KND Tours and Shuttles. Any such amounts due as a result of such amendments or cancellations are payable directly to KND Tours and Shuttles.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows, or any unused services irrespective of whether they form part of the basic tour price, or whether they are in respect of pre-booked optional arrangements.
Transportation is in air-conditioned luxury Minivans, Quantums or Sprinters appropriate to the requirements of the tour and based on passenger numbers.
KND Tours and Shuttles reserves the right to sub-contract in an emergency, and when this right is exercised the substitute vehicle will, as far as circumstances permit, compare equally with KND Tours and Shuttles vehicles.
HEALTH & VISAS
It is the responsibility of the agent and/passengers to ensure that all the necessary documentation and/or precautionary medication measurements are attended to prior to travel. KND Tours and Shuttles do not accept responsibility in this regard.
Travelers undertake that they have made themselves aware of and accept the potential hazards related to travel, including injury, disease, loss or damage to property, inconvenience, and discomfort and satisfied themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the chosen tour.
If the Traveller has any pre-existing medical condition or illness, they must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any drugs or other cause of treatment which may be required during their trip.
KND Tours and Shuttles accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or personal property from whatsoever cause arising. Passengers are advised to take up an adequate insurance cover.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
KND Tours shall at its discretion enforce conduct rules, and reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a passenger. Passengers shall obey every lawful instruction of any employee of KND Tours and Shuttles.
Smoking is not permitted on board our KND Tours and Shuttles vehicles. Comfort stops will be made en route.
CHECK IN TIME
Passengers shall check-in at all departure points at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. KND Tours and Shuttles do not accept responsibility for any passenger who fails to comply with this condition.
KND Tours and Shuttles is not liable for failure to perform its obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or another natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
KND Tours and Shuttles shall not be responsible for the consequences of any delays whether arising from accidents, breakdowns, or any other cause.
KND Tours and Shuttles do not have direct control over the provision of services by hotels, airlines, and suppliers and shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, additional cost, accident, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned by any error or default.
All tours, itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel accommodation and other arrangements are subject to alterations or cancellations at any time without prior notice and for any reason, at the sole and absolute discretion of KND Tours and Shuttles.
KND Tours and Shuttles undertakes that:
- Vehicles provided are large enough to accommodate the number of passengers and luggage.
- All drivers are licensed in terms of local legislation
- All vehicles are safe and comply with relevant safety regulations
- All travelers are advised to and are solely responsible to take out comprehensive travel insurance and to familiarise themselves with any exceptions and conditions as may be imposed by the insurance company or underwriters issuing the policy of insurance which they select.
- KND Tours holds Passenger Liability Insurance of 5 Million Rand per vehicle and Public Liability Insurance of 5 Million Rand.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
KND Tours and Shuttles is indemnified and held harmless against any and all claims, losses, damages and/or costs, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from these Terms and Conditions and any tours operated or organised by KND Tours and Shuttles. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate so as to exclude or in any way limit the Travellers´ or KND Tours and Shuttles liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by either´s negligence or any other liability that may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
The law of the Republic of South Africa shall govern the relationship between KND tours and Shuttles and the passenger and the Courts of the Republic of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims and/or disputes which may arise between KND Tours and Shuttles and the passenger, or Agent.
KND Tours and Shuttles, their employees, agents and associates shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from any liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any person or their luggage or other personal property whether the same shall occur and whether the same shall arise from or be occasioned by the negligence of KND Tours and Shuttles, their employees, agents, associates and other persons indirectly in the employ or service of KND Tours and Shuttles or otherwise under any circumstances whatsoever.